THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Jolleys Came to Town

Hayley, her kids and my mom came to visit. That's the best part of living in San Diego, everyone wants to visit. We hit all the favorite spots, including the tidepools. Lucy picked up this starfish. We later learned that you aren't supposed to touch them. Oops!










Yumm....sand!




I love these kids! My mom was telling us a story about her kids and Lucy who is 4 asked "Grandma what happened to your kids?" Love that girl!




















Grandma bought Lola this giraffe. I think it is the cutest toy ever! Lola loves it!


















6 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

looks like so much fun you guys have so much fun together I love it!

Calli Fox said...

All these pictures of the beach and Disneyland are so fun! Can I come visit? Calli

Ali said...

We want to come visit!!

Angie H. said...

I won't to come back! You do live in a great location. How fun!

Margo said...

How can you not love San Diego?? It was so fun to see you the other day and now I'll get to keep up with the Welkers.

Margo said...

And for the computer challenged, you sure have a cute blog : )