THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa's house

Lola and Addi , they're just 2 months apart and I know they'll be great friends. Addi had a feeding tube put into her stomach this week so she no longer has the one through her nose. Hopefully it will help her continue to gain weight.

We spent the holiday weekend at the Welker's. It was so fun. This is their new home in Queen Creek. It is such a cute house. I wish I had a better pic of it. Todd and I went out for our anniversary while Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids. It was so nice. It reminded me of how nice it is to have family nearby.








2 comments:

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Looks like you guys had fun, cute pictures. Maybe you could take pictures of your other kids to! J/K we love Lola. p.s. congrats on 10!