THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Welkers came to town


Aunt Kristi got a Disneyland year pass for Christmas (she is the Disney Queen) and she's been dying to go. This past week she flew in and we spent a day at Disneyland. Winter at Disneyland is the best, mild weather and no lines. What more could you ask for?

Grandpa Rick and Grandma Linda came up for the weekend to enjoy all the San Diego favorites.
By favorites, I mean Ashton, Kye, Lola , and the beach!
























We saw all kinds of sea creatures at the beach and even spotted some whale off the shore.
















































8 comments:

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Okay your guys' life seriously should be a post card! What an amazing place to live! We are for sure going to have to come see you all! Enjoy your beautiful weather, while we are yet again getting snowed on!

Jordan Merrell said...

I just look at your blog and turn green with envy! Your life is a vacation :) You guys look like you are doing so good! We did Disneyland 2 weeks ago. It was great cause it was 80+ every day and there were no lines. I can't believe how big Lola is! She is so so so cute!

Staci J said...

Wow Amber, your pictures are amazing! I love your header... I would so trade places with you right now (as it's snowing for the millioneth time here...)

Aubrie said...

i LOVE the little toes in the sand!! So cute...I have been begging Matt to take us to San Diego, so when he finally breaks down we will call you guys and maybe we can meet up!

Angie H. said...

I can't wait tell the Harris' come back to town!!!!!!!!
love ya girl. I LOVE the photos.

Kristi said...

I sure do miss you guys.I can't wait to back up there to visit.I sure do miss the kids.I can't wait to back to Disneyland with the kids.I hope you guys are haveing fun with your family.Talk to you soon. Kristi

Finch Family said...

Wish I was there this week! Oh well March right!? This is the URL for that book I was telling you about. I think I'm going to do one for Milo's Birthday.
http://www.shutterfly.com/shop/The_ABCs_of_You_designed_by_Jessica_Sprague/product_c18500

Jana said...

i hate that you guys are doing so many fun outdoor activitys. IN WINTER!

and amber, you are looking SO skinny!