THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

10 years!

It has been 10 years since Todd and I were married! I can't believe how time has flown! I can't remember what life was like befor marriage. When I first met Todd I thought he was perfect. Everything I always wanted but couldn't find. I still feel that way. OK, I know he's not perfect but he's pretty close. I'm so grateful to be married to someone who loves and understands me.

OK, enough mushy stuff (it's so not like me)! Look at what babies we were! Todd had a full head of luscious hair and look at my smooth wrinkle free face! Wow! I guess that's what 10 years of being students and having 3 kids will do to a person!






8 comments:

Calli Fox said...

I remember when you got married. Congratulations on 10 years! I love seeing the pictures of you two at the temple. Really fun!
Calli

Ashli said...

Congrats. You beat us by a few months. I think you guys really haven't changed much at all. Your dress is beautiful!

Isa said...

Congrats you guys!!! 10 is so great! I'll have you know that you are still BABES! You looked amazing a church yesterday! You will always be beautiful.

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! Ten years is impressive. We got married at the Manti temple too. It was fun seeing wedding pictures of the two of you. We look back at ours and think we look like kids too.

Johnsons said...

Happy Anniversary guys! 10 years sure goes by fast. You still look amazing girl! It was fun to chat the other day.

Angie H. said...

HAPPY 10 YEAR! I don't know what you are talking about, you both still look great...if not better! You hot momma! Love ya.

Jana said...

and dont forget your tiny waist!

Janene Christensen said...

Wow! you made it 10years! you should feel pretty good about that. Congrats and cheers for another 10 years. BTW where was I on this grand day? I am sad I missed it.