THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wonder Woman

This is my sister Hayley a.k.a. Wonder Woman. I never gave her the credit for doing my blog the 1st 2 weeks after Lola was born. All of you thought I was so on top of it to get pictures on my blog so quickly but no, it was all Hayley. Not only was she doing my blog, her own and my other sister Emily's (who also had a newborn). She was working full time as a night nurse, caring for her 3 small children, and training for a triathalon. She is the most capable person I know. She is truely an inspiration to me.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Thanks Amber you made me cry. Love You.

emlizalmo said...

She IS pretty great. I have to agree Amber. You're awesome to honor her like this. :)

Nicole D said...

Hi Amber-
Just out blog hopping and found your blog. YAY! Jack is so sad for Kye to be leaving. He really wanted to be in the same class again. He will be happy to know that we can keep in touch through your blog.