THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kendall Kampout

30 years ago my great- grandparents started a family reunion, fondly referred to as the Kendall Kampout. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of the Kampout. It has grown to over 200 people. This year we all went up Cottonwood Canyon and camped for 5 days. The kids had so much fun and we were lucky enough to stay in a lodge up at Brighton with Lola. I know some of my kids greatest memories will also be of the Kendall Kampout. What a great legacy!

Lola and Grandpa Mark had a great time!
This moose wandered right through our camp.

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Hello! It is fun to find your blog. Sounds like Kendall Camp was a blast. Hopefully we get to go next year.
I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute! Congrats on your new baby. She is beautiful.
Kathie (Kendall) Gwilliam

Mary said...

It was fun seeing you last weekend! I love your "Kampout" pictures and your new baby is truly beautiful!
I hope that it is ok if we add a link to your blog on ours

Jordan Merrell said...

What a great tradition. That is awesome that 200 people go. it is so nice to have a big close family, and your kids are so cute! I love how chunky lola is getting.

Ali said...

Great pics of the Campout Amber. I Cant't believe I didn't get any this year. You will have to e-mail me that one with Izzy and the moose. It was a fun time!

The Schultz Family said...

Your campout is legend. We heard all about the moose from Garrison. He was really impressed.

The Robbins said...

I love the Kendall Kampout, it is always so nice to see your family there. You always make me feel so welcomed!

-Courtney (Kendall)Robbins