THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Bug



A recent study showed that when a mother sees her own baby smile an endorphin is released into her brain. The effect of that endorphin is similar to that of a recreational drug. No wonder I feel so happy lately!


For some reason Lola's nickname has become "little bug". I have no idea why. It's just our term of endearment for her. She is anything but little. She just had her 2 month visit with the Dr. and she weighs 12.5 lbs and is 24 inches long. That puts her in the 90th percentile for weight and 95th for height. We love all her little fat rolls!

10 comments:

Ashli said...

She is so cute! I can't believe what a little chubber she is. Are you guys moving? When? We need to get together. Maybe a brittney, Ashli, jana, you reunion.

Aubrie said...

She is a doll! I hope someday if I ever get a little girl she is as cute and chubby as your little one!!!

Jana said...

little lola totally looks like you and ashton, so there for so cute. not that she wouldnt be cute if she looked like todd. i love, LOVE that dress. nothing like cute clothes for a cute girl.

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Love the little bug! She truly is adorable! I was just looking at Milo and these two little babies have grown so much! I can't believe it! Have tons of fun with her, they grow up way too fast!

wendy said...

Amber, She is soo cute! I know when Ellie smiles & is happy I feel the same way! YOU'RE MOVING? Cloe will be so sad ! She loves you! You have been a great leader to those girls! ~Wendy

Brittney said...

She's darling! Byran was my "bug" too - but it's because I thought he looked like a potato bug when he was born. =) Chunky babies are the cutest!!

Johnsons said...

Those pictures are so adorable. I love that dress. Her smile is so sweet. I hadn't heard about that study, but it sound about right. There is nothing greater than a smiling baby.

Lisa said...

Lola is so cute that everytime I see her picture it makes me smile! I love chubby babies. We called Parker "Chubbs" when he was a baby. I miss all the fat rolls he used to have. I better stop coming to your blog because it makes me want another baby.

FJ Johnson said...

Those pictures are adorable. Lola is a beautiful baby. You have the cutest family.

Natalie said...

She is so adorable! Your family must be loving her to pieces. I love her name too. I was thinking of it for a girl but Jeremy said no way because it means grandma in Tagolog. But I think it a beautiful name.