THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pioneer Day

We went to the Spaniah Forks Fiesta Days rodeo. It was a first for Todd, Ash and Kye. They all loved it! The kids cheered for our friends who rode in the rodeo. They also enjoyed the mutton busting and loved the clown performance. I think Todd enjoyed the food more than anything else.

This is our friend Kaycee Field riding bareback. I used to babysit him so I guess that makes me really old!

On Pioneer Day we met the cousins at Discovery Park. Ashton had been dying to go there with Lucy and Millie. The kids all had a blast despite the 100 degree weather!



2 comments:

Johnsons said...

Spanish Fork Fiesta Days bring back alot of memories. I was telling Jimmy that one day I wanted Wyatt to do mutton bustin, and he had never heard of it before. Funny hugh. Looks like you guys had fun. I can't wait to see you. It's less than two weeks away.

Lisa said...

Rodeos are a lot of fun! We go to the Oakley one every year. The mutton busting is one of my favorites too. I really liked the picture of Kye with his Grandpa! Did you grow up in Spanish Fork?