THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hi! It's me. I'm Lola!

I just have to gush about Little Miss Lola for a minute. She is really beginning to talk. However, she can't say Ashton so she doesn't even try. She calls her Honey. We don't know where she got it but we all love it and often find ourselves also calling Ash, Honey.

At bedtime she sits in her crib and says "Hi! It's me. I'm Lola!". Another favorite thing she says is "sure". She never answers a question with "yes" but instead she says "sure". Lola doesn't like to be alone. She can often be found walking around the house calling for us. She says "Honey, where are you? Kye, where are you? etc." She is truly a joy and has brought so much happiness to our home.

1 comments:

Angie H. said...

Oh my gosh Amber she is so big and gorgeous...just like you! That is so crazy how fast time goes, it is almost scary!