THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mini Me

Grandpa Mark is trying to create a mini me. He offered Kye $5 if he would let him cut his hair in a "Mark Brown special cut". Kye's no dummy he bargained with Grandpa until they agreed that after the new "do" Grandpa would go buy him a BB gun.
I think most of the boys that grew up on Goosenest Drive have had a great haircut like this at one point of their life. However, none of them were ever given such an awesome reward for letting my dad cut their hair.
Kye is an awesome shot and spent most of the weekend with his gun at his hip.
Don't worry! We buzzed the rest of Kye's head that evening. He looks as handsome as ever!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

That is too funny! I'm glad you got pics. He looks like a miniature old man!

Angie H. said...

I think there is a new hair dresser in the fam, that is the best hair cut I have ever seen...LOL!