THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let it snow!

When we arrived in Utah there was very little snow. Kye and Ash made this little snowman out of the bits of snow left on Grandma and Grandpa's lawn.
I called Lucy on our drive to Utah and asked her if they had any snow yet. She said "no". I asked her if she could please make it snow. The next night when it did begin to snow I asked Lucy how she had done it. She replied "Because I'm a magic winter fairy!"
Thank goodness for Lucy's magic! We were all hoping for some snow!

2 comments:

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't believe that Kye agreed to doing that to his hait..lol We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year. Are you guys coming for Christmas?

Kristi said...

I love all the pictures of the kids. I can't wait to see you guys.