THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A little bit of this......

Forgive me for rambling but ultimately my blog is my scrapbook. I need to jot down a few things about our little Miss Lola before I forget. Throughout the day while the kids are at school Lola will climb into Ashton's bed. I find her under the covers cuddling with "Scruffy". She has also become extremely independent and insists on walking down our stairs by herself. Any time she hears music she begins to dance. The girls got the moves! She has also become quite the talker. Her favorite word is "NO". ( What else could you expect from a daughter of mine?) Her other favorite words are down, side (outside), shoes (she only has about 20 pairs), more and Lola. She also says ahbin-dahbin. We have not yet figured out what it means but she loves to walk around repeating it. She is growing so fast. We're just wishing for time to slow down and trying to enjoy every minute.

2 comments:

FJ Johnson said...

so cute amber. She looks so big though. she is no longer a baby

Angie H. said...

Maybe ahbin-dahbin means "I want to go to Disney Land". She is growing up way to fast and is so GORGEOUS, just like her momma!