THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The lucky guy

I've always had a streak of good luck in me. I often win drawings that I enter. We think my good luck has rubbed off on Kye. A local toy store was having a grand opening party and Kye's name was drawn. He was able to choose out of a table full of great toys. He chose a skateboard action toy. I don't think anything could have made him any happier!
Kye was chosen as a Superstar for his class this month for being such a hardworking student and good friend to all his classmates. Lola and I went to watch him receive his award. Most people out here only have 1 or 2 kids and Lola was one of only a couple younger siblings there. She was so excited she kept yelling "WOW" and clapping loudly. Every time she made a noise the whole 2nd grade would turn around and laugh. One of the teachers at the end of the program said Lola "stole the show". What can I say the girl draws attention everywhere she goes!

0 comments: