THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lola Overload




























































































Obsessed! Yes, it is true, I am! I can't help it. My friend, Isa, took these pictures and I love them. Lola has been so fun lately. She toddles around doing her Frankenstien walk and reaching out for someone to pick her up. She loves to give kisses with a "smack" sound at the end and already loves to play with her "baby". She loves to give us hugs followed by a pat on the back. Now that her first year is over I'll lay off on the obsession and focus on other things also! But boy have I loved this past year!













9 comments:

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Amber, she is beautiful! I am so jealous of the beach pictures! They look amazing! Hopefully we will see you soon!

*J*E*N* said...

NEVER stop obsessing over her!!!!!! Love the pictures and the Frankenstein walk!!!!

Jenny Kapp said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can understand why you would want to obsess over someone that cute!

Carlie Michelle said...

She is beautiful! These pictures are so fun! We miss you guys, hopefully we get to see you soon! Happy Birthday Lola!

FJ Johnson said...

Those pictures of Lola put a huge smile on my face. She is Beautiful. I can't believe your baby is 1. See ya in a few weeks at Clay's Wedding.

Brittney said...

Gorgeous! And there's nothing wrong w/ obsessing. She's just going to keep getting cuter. Enjoy it! :)

Jana said...

she is too cute! and 1 year old!! already!

props for the cake you made--so professional like. and i must know where you got that so cute cake stand. i must have it to add to my collection.

Rene Potter said...

Hey Amber,
Super cute blog, its so fun to see families grow from our 'just married' days of La Jolla. I look forward to seeing you when we move back down!

Staci J said...

Oh Amber, she is a doll! Those pictures on the beach are amazing!!! You've caused me to admit it, I miss having a tiny baby girl, maybe not enough to try for another one anytime soon, but someday...