THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Tucson with the Welkers. It was so nice and not even that hot! We stayed at a resort that had multiple pools and a fun water slide. The kids got spoiled. They swam all day and only stopped to go see a movie. Grandma & Grandpa always make it so fun!

Grandma Linda, Addi & Blake
Kye & Ash loved the slide
That is not Kye's big foot, he went down with Scott!
You'd think living in California we might be able to get a tan! Todd rarely leaves the library and as a mom, who has time to lay on the beach? This summer we'll work on it!


Lola has no fear of the water. She kept walking off straight into the pool.
Grandpa Rick & Lola
Aunt Kristi gave Lola a "Baby Alive". Kye & Blake thought it was hilarious to give the doll a drink and watch her wet her pants. Boys will be boys!

5 comments:

Angie H. said...

Sooooo fun. That is so funny about Kye and baby alive, your right boys will be boys! Love ya girl1

Finch Family said...

Soo fun! We just got back from St. George, and Milo HATED the pool. He cried every time I got in and would freak out if I tried to put him in. It was kind of good though cause I didn't have to worry about him falling him.

Andrea said...

how fun!! and by the way you look GREAT!!

thelasernas said...

Hey-

You guys look great...I can't believe how big Lola is now (I can't believe my baby will be that big soon!). We miss you guys!

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Amber, Email me at sarah.blackhurst@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog!