THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kye's new cast

Kye got his new cast this week. I didn't realize it would cover his whole arm! It goes from his armpit to his palm! There are so many things that I just didn't even think about that he can't do, like, go to the beach, ride his scooter, participate in P.E., practice the piano,....... the list just goes on and on! He has a good attitude about it all and someday I'm sure this will all be a fond memory!

I had to leave my mark on my little tough guy!

Italic

3 comments:

Jake said...

That MOM heart was a great idea. I love it! Way to take advantage of the opportunity.

Finch Family said...

I love the tattoo! Wish I could sign it too. Tell Kye he looks like one tough dude!

The Burke Family said...

Poor guy, I hope he gets his arm back soon! Moms should leave there mark :) When Abbi broke her leg we put those temporary tattoos on her cast and they actually work and look pretty awsome!(just a suggestion to make the cast a little bit more fun)