THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ashton's big day!



















For Ashton's birthday this year she asked everyone to contribute to her "swim with the dolphins" fund. We have been waiting for a hot day and had record breaking heat this week so her long wait finally came to an end and she was able to do the dolphin interaction program. She loved it! She didn't stop smiling the whole time! Her group was a bunch of young girls and Ash quickly made friends. Her dolphin was named Annie and has had 6 calves. They danced with her, talked to her, walked while holding her fin, splashed with her and just had a great time! What a great memory!





7 comments:

Hayley said...

Lucy said "Ashton is the luckiest girl alive! I want to do that!" looks like you had fun! Way to go Ashton.

FJ Johnson said...

That looks so fun. I want to do that. What a great birthday.

Ali said...

WOW! What a special birthday present! I agree with Hayley.....Lucky girl!!!

Ali said...

I meant to say "I agree with LUCY"

xóchitl said...

that really is a great memory. i'm sure my girls will see this and want to try it. what a great mom to give her such a meaningful gift.

Finch Family said...

Wow Ash! That looks like so much fun. I bet there aren't very many people who can say they have swam with a dolphin before!

Angie H. said...

Oh, how fun! I want to do that one of these days. She looks like she is having the time of her life!