THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

More fun in the sun

Hayley, her kids, Clay and Chayla came and spent a few days. These kids love each other!






What a difference a year can make! One year ago my brother, Clay, was suffering so deeply at the hands of his unfaithful wife. Watching him go through such a horrible time was excruciating for all of us. I never could have imagined that one short year later he could be so happy. He is getting married June 5th and I've never seen him so happy. He and Chayla seem meant for each other. She is such a cute girl and we are all so happy for them!








3 comments:

Finch Family said...

It was so much fun! It's pretty depressing here in the snow and cold. We are definitely going to come again!

Angie H. said...

I want to come back to visit! I am sooooooooooo sick of the COLD! I can't belive how big Lola is.

Andrea said...

Hi! Amy's email: motherofchicks@hotmail.com It was fun seeing you guys!