THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Full House







They are going to love this picture when they get older!



The twins! It's so fun to see Milo and Lola together but it made me grateful that I don't have twins!









Spring has sprung! Everyone has Spring fever and for us that means a lot of visitors! Everyone wants to come enjoy sunny San Diego. We have had a full house this month. First Todd's family came for a weekend and of course did the Welker family favorite- Disneyland! Unfortunately, I was not in photographer mode and missed the whole trip.

A few days after the Welkers left my mom, dad, Emily and Milo came. Milo and Lola are so cute together! We spent a day at Seaworld and I think we convinced Grandpa Mark that San Diego is almost as fun as hunting in South Dakota or Arkansas or wherever the wind may blow him!



0 comments: