THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Miss Mischief




Lola's favorite new past time is rummaging through the fridge. She crawls as fast as she can toward the fridge every time it is opened. She then laughs as she dumps all the food on the floor. I am reminded of why we so fondly used to refer to Kye as "Destructo". I know it's not very "green" to allow my child to sit there with the fridge door open for extended periods of time, but how can I deny that happy little face? Which brings me to another subject. My sister, Hayley, says I post more pictures of Lola than my other 2 kids. Once again, how can I not post the pictures of my sweet babe ? She's just way too cute!



6 comments:

FJ Johnson said...

Lola is so stinkin CUTE!

Finch Family said...

What a cute little fart! Can't wait to kiss on those chubby cheeks!

xóchitl said...

fridge fanatic. i know what it feels like.

i worry about posting too much of my youngest too, but then i realized that he's home with me while the older ones are at school. i usually end up taking more photos of him.

*J*E*N* said...

How could you not? She's little Miss Adorable!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Lola is adorable!!! You all look great! :) How are you liking California? We sure miss you in our ward!

Angie H. said...

She is getting too big! I do love it thou when they get to be this age!