THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Girl On the Go!


After months of rolling to get where she wanted to go, Lola decided to crawl. It was on Jan. 12th, exactly eight months after her birth, that she really took off. With my first 2 kids this may have worried me. I always wanted them to be "ahead" of other kids their age but not with Lola. I want her to take her own sweet time. I was much more competitive with the older two. It's funny the difference a few years (and hopefully, a little wisdom) can make.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

So stinkin cute, I love those fat rolls!

Angie H. said...

I can't belive she is crawling! You have to stop her or she will grow up!

FJ Johnson said...

She is adorable. I can't get over her sparkling eyes. I love them.

*J*E*N* said...

Oh no Crawling!!!!! Can't believe she is in shorts-Im in a different world now girl!