THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Birthday


Todd decided that Lola is a true Brown when he saw her devouring this pickle. She is such a funny little eater. I think she likes the discovery of it all.








Everything Disneyland does is over the top! Just look at the amazing Christmas decor!

















So yes, it is true, I am one year older. I never imagined myself at this age but here I am. I still feel like I'm 20 yet I know I'm not. Time is quickly passing by. Each birthday comes faster and faster.







We had such a great day! Lola loved the characters. It was so cute. There were no lines and by 3 p.m. we had already been on every ride and done all we wanted to at both parks. It was definitely my kind of day.








6 comments:

Johnsons said...

I'm glad that you guys did something fun for your birthday. How cool that you got to meet the people from amazing race. you are in a good area to spot famous people. I love the picture of lola with the pickle. When I tried to give walker one, he wasn't quite as excited. I guess he is pure Johnson. You look great girly. Love ya!

The Burke Family said...

I am so jealous that you live so close to disneyland. I am going through disney withdrawls so bad right now. Happy Birthday! That is so true about our birthdays coming faster every year!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Amber!!!! Hope you had a great day!
Brooklyn would love to come live at your house and be so close to disneyland!! She askes to go there at least twice a day. We'll have to for sure come visit sometime!! :)

Jenny Kapp said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun day! Disneyland is beautiful for Christmas! So fun! Your kids are darling too! And look at you little hottie - you still look 20!

Jana said...

can you please stop rubbing it in. Disneyland again. for your b-day. and you guys are still wearing short sleeved shirts. what am i doing here

p.s. happy, happy birthday to you!

Jaime Stephens said...

Happy belated birthday