THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Captain Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swan

The wicked witch (fitting isn't it?) and her black cat

While living in Utah I worked as a hair and make-up artist on local films. One film was a documentary on the Revolutionary War. I have tons of make-up left over from the film so we really made Kye up. It's hard to tell in this photo but we gave him some scabs (just like Capt. Jack) and made him look dirty. Don't you wish every day was Halloween?


If real cats were as cute as this one I just might be tempted to get one!



9 comments:

Staci J said...

Such cute kids and costumes!! I love your make-up job, I just drew lines and called it good, wish I had a little more creativity...

Johnsons said...

You guys look so cute! Kye's makeup looks awesome, and no the wicked witch is not fitting you silly! You are so cute that you dressed up. I feel like a big scrooge. Maybe next year.

FJ Johnson said...

I love the costumes. Although I am not shocked they look so adorable. They always do. You are such a cute mom.

Jaime Stephens said...

Wow such cute kids and there costumes are awesome I hope Kye won some type of costume contest!

*J*E*N* said...

I don't think you are a wicked witch! The kids look adorable:)

Janene Christensen said...

Hey girl, looking good. Looks like you are really enjoying every moment. Your family is absolutely beautiful. Miss you, take care

Finch Family said...

So cute! I started laughing so hard when I saw Kye. I don't really know why, that picture just makes me laugh.

... said...

Cute kiddos! How is San Diego? We'll have to make our way down there, one of these days..

The Losee Family said...

I love the costumes. Kye looks awsome, you are so talented. Hope everything is well with you in Cal. and we cant wait to see you.