THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Matchmaker

I have always loved to play matchmaker and set people up on dates and finally one of my matches worked out! I set up my beautiful single mom neighbor,Dayna, with Justin, my brother-in-law Jeremy's brother. Justin is the nicest guy I know (next to Todd of course). They dated for just over a year and just got married n Friday. I'm so happy for them and wish them the best!


My dad is a Bishop and he did a great job performing the wedding.
They got married at a home up Hobble Creek Canyon. It was absolutely beautiful and even had a pond. Jeremy just happened to have a fishing pole.
Lucy's big catch!
Jer is the funnest Uncle!

My handsome husband and beautiful baby.


5 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Man you have been blogging a lot latly I have been missing it.. Lola is so cute I love her pictures... Nice work on the match making :-), I never saw the fishing dang.

Jordan Merrell said...

The wedding looked beautiful! You should definitely take up professional matchmaking. What a great couple! Your whole family looked wonderful as usual. Lola is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how much you look like your mom, it is crazy.

Jana said...

Congrats to Dayna and Justin. Good work Amberly. Now it's time to work on my brother.

*J*E*N* said...

You little matchmaker you! It was so ggod to catch up with you and I am love with your little baby- I just can't wait!!!!!

Lisa said...

I was so happy when I saw this post. I am so glad that Dayna is happily married now. You did an awesome job on the matchmaking.