THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Girls Night

My friend Amy came to visit from Virginia and so we had to have a girls night out! We went to Park City and shopped 'til we dropped! We closed the shops down and then went out for some yummy mexican food. I love being with my high school friends it makes me feel 16 again. I'm so glad we've remained so close. We've all changed so much yet remained the same. Tracy was the goth, think purple hair and choker necklace. Sonja was best dressed, she had more Girbaud jeans than the rest of us combined. Amy was the tough rebel chick. Now, she's the sweetest girl you have ever met! Angie was and still is the life of the party. Steph was Cindy Mancini (Can't Buy Me Love) white leather dress and all. Brittney was the cool girl from the big city of Orem. Being from Payson we all thought Orem was a BIG city! I was the party planner and still am. I love these girls!

1 comments:

Johnsons said...

Amber, I had so much fun. Thanks for always being the party planner, and for getting everybody together. You are the greatest. Love ya girl!!