THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Par-tay!

This year for my Grandma Jean's Christmas party we went to my Aunt Bev's tumbling gym. I wasn't sure how I felt about the non-traditional party until we got there. It was a BLAST!
She has a bungee thing (to help kids learn to do flips) from the ceiling. Hayley got in it first and we all pulled on her as hard as we could and then shot her through the air. She went flying! I decided to try it but told everyone to remember I'm not as brave or coordinated as Hayley so go easy on me. I should have known with my family they would do the opposite of what I said and they all joined together to make sure I went as high as possible! It was such a rush!

There was also a giant foam pit that everyone had fun jumping in.


If you didn't jump in you got thrown in!
Lola has no fear!

It wouldn't have been a party without the jolly old guy!
Patiently waiting for their turn!
Lola has no fear of Santa and asked him for an Ariel doll.
Kye asked for a camera and Rudolph.
Ashton also asked for a camera.

Grandma Jean and Bud.
Grandma Jean gave each of the great-grandkids a gift. Lola is obsessed with Ashton and Kye's piggy banks. She got an "angel piggy bank" of her own and a roll of nickels to put in it. She could not have been happier!

0 comments: