THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Crafty?

My sister, Emily, and I like to pretend that we are crafty. When we see something that looks easy enough we try it. Back in October I had seen these ornament pillows on a local tv show. I thought they were cute so a couple of weeks ago Emily and I headed to the fabric store. After we'd bought all our fabric, I pulled up the tv shows website to get the directions on how to make them. It was then that I realized the tv shows ornaments had been painted on and not sewn! Luckily for me, Emily's a pretty good seamstress and we improvised. I think they turned out pretty cute! Next time I'll pay better attention and check the website BEFORE I buy my supplies!
This project was much easier and only cost $10! Love it!

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

I'm glad I am not the only one that "pretends" to be crafty!

Christy said...

very cute Amberly, you closet craftster!