THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 2, 2010

What have we been up to?

Since moving to Utah we've been so busy!
Singing,
dancing,
jumping rope,
hula-hooping,
camping with Kendall cousins,
catching and eating crawdads,


more camping (and eating dirt),



roasting marshmallows,
riding horses,

hunting,



rolling rocks down Coleman's basin (yeah, we're hicks!),

catching up with old friends,
hiking Bridal Veil Falls,


and cruising in the GTX
and Corvette.
Yeah, we've been busy!

3 comments:

julie said...

Hey! I randomly found your blog, & I think I really like it, hehe. You guys look like you have such a fun family ! ^^

The Robbins said...

The Kendall Kampout looked like fun. I wish I could have been there, but didn't want to bring my two week old out yet. We will be there next year for sure! Your family is darling.

Valerie said...

Yeah, Bridal Veil! Did they ever replace the broken tram up there?