THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

8 is great!

Kye had a fabulous 8th birthday party. We started it out with our favorite donut-on -a-string game. It's always a good laugh.

We made sugar cookies for the kids to decorate.

I realized that night, as my niece Lucy was throwing up all her birthday treats, that maybe I shouldn't have served the kids pizza, soda, donuts, sugar cookies, cake, ice cream and a full bag of candy from the pinata. I wonder how many parents were cursing my name that night as they cared for their sick-to-their-stomach children?
Kye's beautiful cookie concoction.
Lola took the first shots at the pinata.

Conner dealt the dragon the final blow.
Kye is the best person to give a gift to. He loves every gift and isn't afraid to express his pleasure!




Happy 8th birthday Kye! We love you!

1 comments:

Malerie said...

You throw such awesome parties! Happy Birthday, Kye. Miss you guys!