THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brianhead

The kids and I spent President's Day Weekend with my family. This is the beautiful cabin we stayed in at Brianhead.
If we ever move back to Utah, I am going to start skiing again. Being up there made me realize how much I miss it.
Both Ash and Kye are great little skiers!


Jeremy's always a good sport and we're glad that he always hooks us up when it comes to skiing. Thanks Jer!

Grandma and the kids made Valentine cookies.

3 comments:

Angie H. said...

That looks like so so so much fun! Glad you had a great and safe trip. Love ya girl!!

Johnsons said...

Your family always does such fun things. Your kids are going to have the best memories! I can't believe how grown up Lola is getting. :( Glad you had fun. Miss ya!

Valerie said...

I can't believe how grown-up little Lola looks! What a cutie!!