THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tooth troubles

Kye has had a loose tooth the past few weeks. He refused to let me pull it. Last night as we went to bed, it was barely hanging on. Then at 3:30 we were awakened by Kye crying and telling us he wasn't going to get his tooth fairy money because he had swallowed his tooth. This was his first tooth he'd lost. You can imagine what a big deal it was especially at 3:30 in the morning.
We quickly wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy and he cried himself back to sleep. He was all smiles and so happy this morning to find that the Tooth Fairy accepted our note without the missing tooth! Maybe next time he'll let me pull it!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

oh how cute! What an awesome Tooth fairy!!
Amber, i LOVE your pictures of your family. You guys are so Beautiful!!

Angie H. said...

POOR KID, I CAN'T BELIVE HE SWALLOWED IT. THAT WOULD BE DRAMATIC FOR ANY LITTLE KID. I AM GLAD THE TOOTH FAIRY STILL CAME. KYE IS SUCH A CUTE BOY. PORTER THINKS IT IS COOL THAT KYE IS MISSING TEETH LIKE HIM. LOVE YA GIRL.

Calli Fox said...

He will always remember it. Kye is so cute!

HeatherK said...

I love all your beach photos.. wow, those are so amazing.. your such a beautiful Mom and have darling kids.. Merry Christmas!!!

Jana said...

i love your pictures. family beach shots are my very favorite. totally beats out mountian scenes.
and lola is so big now, and just as cute.

so are you guys in utah right now. if so i totally need my hair cut and colored by the one and only. call me if so and if you have time.