THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Give Thanks

Our family had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ashton helped Grandma Linda with the cooking.

We exchanged Christmas gifts since we will not be seeing the Welkers for Christmas and ,oh boy, did we get spoiled! Aunt Kristi gave Ashton a Nintendo DS and Kye new games for his DS. They both love getting spoiled by Aunt Kristi!

Grandma and Grandpa gave us a Wii and I don't think Kye stopped playing it the whole time we were there. We'll definitely have to set some limitations !


The kids LOVE Granny Helen!



We all felt grateful that Addi finally came home after her open-heart surgery. She is the sweetest little baby. She is so patient and hardly ever cries despite all she has been through. She is truly a blessing and you feel close to heaven just being near her.




The kids had so much fun. They all cried when we left. They love being at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We're so grateful for them and just look at those cute new clothes from Grandma. Can I say spoiled just one more time?





5 comments:

Finch Family said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait for you guys to come for Christmas. Lola looks huge! I can't believe how old she looks. I think she looks like a mini Kye in these pics.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys had a FUN and SAFE Thanksgiving/Christmas! Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya!

Staci J said...

Do you just love having the cutest kids. So a total score for your kids, 2 Christmases!

*J*E*N* said...

WOW,can my kids visit too?

Calli Fox said...

All your pictures are so perfect. Thanks for doing so many fun posts. I really enojoy reading. Do you mind if I add you on my blog? Love, Calli