THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Bath Time

My girl loves her bath! She goes crazy and splashes all over the place. Bath time has become a family affair. We all squeeze into our tiny bathroom and try to see who can get the biggest smile out of her. Babies are the best!

The other day someone told me Lola looks like the Gerber baby. The funny thing is I have been told this often about all 3 of my kids. I've always thought they did but maybe that's just my own vanity. We all know I think my baby is the cutest thing in the whole wide world!
Just after taking these photos, I dropped my camera and now the flash is broken. I'm pretty bummed.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

She is so pretty! I can't believe how big she is getting! We miss you guy's!!

Lisa said...

I think that Lola is a doll! It is fun that you are living in San Diego again. It is one of my favorite places! We will have to stop by next time we come.

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

She's still beautiful! We're coming to Disneyland Oct. 5-8. Let me know if you guys would like to meet up somewhere. We would love to see you!!

Jana said...

So very cute! I love bath time too. They are so more alert and happy.

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

Amber,

It looks like you guys are having a blast! Lola does look like the Gerber baby:) I am always told that my kids look like Preciuous Moments figurines. It must be the big eyes and cheeks. Well we hope to see you at Hanks homecoming and hopefully we will make it out to the beach one of these days.

Tracie

The Henderson Family said...

She is such a doll! I can't believe how much she has changed in just the last few months. How is everything there? It sounds like you are liking it. I am really wanting to make a trip down there to visit while you are there. I also heard you were coming to Utah in October... Would love to see you if you do. Tell Todd hello and we are rooting for you guys to end up here with us!! Miss you guys! Love and Hugs...