THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

So in love











I'm so in love with this baby. I absolutely love the newborn stage! I've just been sitting around loving her and holding her! She's a good baby and we all love her so much! I'm in baby heaven!
I feel so blessed! I have so many great people in my life! I can't believe all the kind and thoughtful things our friends and family have done for us. From taking my kids to bringing us delicious meals to all the darling gifts, I feel overwhelmed by all the love! It makes me want to be kinder and more thoughtful to others. Thank you all for touching our lives!

8 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

She is beautiful! Who took those pictures? They are so cute! When (or if) I ever have another baby, I definitely want pictures that look like that. (I do have 2 younger sisters for your bro :) granted one is moving to NY in August and the other is going on a mission the end of July, but they are cute :) )

Carlie Michelle said...

She get smore beautiful every time I see a picture of her! Sarah told me she had the hardest time editing these because she loved every one of them! I can definatly see why! So cute!

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Enjoy the new baby Amber! I absolutley loved having you all over for the pictures, they truly are miracles. We love you and are so happy for your little family.

Johnsons said...

Oh Amber she is so beautiful!! I wish that I could be there to see her in person, and to be able to help you out.
Those pcitures turned out great! I love the one of you and her, the one with Ash and Kye, and the one with her eyes open. She could not be any cuter!
I need your address, I have something to send you. e-mail me when you get a chance
I love you girl,and miss you!!!
amyofrog@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

She is so sweet! The pictures turned out really cute. It looks like she has some red in her hair. We are so happy for your family!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

She is so sweet. Making me baby hungry looking at her.

The Losee Family said...

What a precious baby! Congratulations, she is a perfect addition to your cute family. She is beautiful.

... said...

What a little darling! She is beautiful. Congratulations on becoming a family of five!