THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy Boy



I've been so busy with Lola that my other 2 children have been neglected. They are holding up great despite me being sidetracked. They are such great helpers and love having a baby sister. Kye has had a couple of big events take place that I thought I'd better mention befor he gets the middle child syndrome. On May 21st he graduated from kindergarten. He was awarded "most happy" in his class. He also turned 6 on June 3rd. He sent all his birthday money on a Nintendo DS and now when I can't find him outside I can usually find him playing the DS. He's such a great kid and so full of energy.

5 comments:

Johnsons said...

Congrats Kye, and Happy Birthday. Amber you look so great! You don't even look like you just had a baby!!!

Staci J said...

I love that you are loving being a mommy to Lola. She is absolutley precious, I love love love those pictures... I'm so scared this time around, scared that I won't love it, and that my kids will be neglected, and that I'll just suck at it all. So thank you for being so good at it, I can learn so much from all you parents of 3!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Kye! Mckenna turns six in a week. The picture of Kye holding Lola is sweet!

The Burke Family said...

It was Great seeing you the other day! Your kids are so cute! Your blog is cute!

Ali said...

Happy 6th birthday Kye!
I feel like I haven't seen any of you Brown kids for so long. Hope everyone is doing great! And hopefully we will see you around soon. We should plan a little play day in Payson with the Grandmas and all the little cousins sometime. I still haven't seen that little Milo man. How does time pass so quickly!