THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Big Ski Day

My mom, Hayley and I took the kids up to Sundance for a fun filled ski day. I, of course, stayed at the bottom with Fisher and Millie. I can barely walk without falling, let alone ski. We all had a great time. The kids did great! The first time I watched Lucy come racing down the hill I freaked out. I started screaming because I thought for sure she was going to crash but I guess she must have got her mom and dad's natural ability because she did just fine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds fun. Hope you are doing well considering! let me know when she comes. where any of your others kids early by any chance? that would almost be nice at this point wouldn't it?

Lisa said...

Hi Amber! I found your blog through Ashlis. It looks like you guys are doing really good. Mckenna misses Kye and Ashton. It was a lot of fun being your neighboors for awhile. Our blog is thefosterfamilyfive.

Josh & Kenz said...

Lucy is a wild child! It looks like you guys had fun.

Kenzie