THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Kids


These are my sister Hayley's kids. I love them so much. I just had to tell some of the funny things they say. Lucy is 4, Millie is 2 and Fisher is 7 months. My other sister, Emily, is also pregnant. She is due 1 week after me. Every time Millie sees us she asks "Where's yo baby?".
The other day Emily pointed at her stomach and answered "In my belly". Mille looked at her with big eyes and said "Did you eat yo baby?". Then Lucy asked if Emily's belly was going to crack open like an egg and the baby was going to pop out. Lucy has also chosen her favorite names for my baby and Emily's. They are Strawberry Shortcake and Tarzan. They are so funny! Little kids are the best!

1 comments:

Johnsons said...

Your kids all look like they could be siblings. I laughed so hard at the eat your baby thing. That is too funny. I love kids and the things they come up with. You and Emily both look so good!