THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

True Blue!



We love BYU! My kids are the biggest little fans ever! They had so much fun going to the football games this year with Todd. Growing up near BYU we always made fun of the "zoobies" but I sure am glad I married one. Todd's teaching job at BYU has been such a blessing in our lives and the amazing insurance benefits have allowed us to have this new baby. So I've repented of my wicked ways and never again will I make fun of the "zoobies"! Who knows maybe one day I'll get to attend BYU and be a "zoobie" myself! Go Cougars!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Welkers! I don't know why I just thought of you all a few minutes ago, but I googled you and here you've got a blog! Glad to see you're doing well, and expecting a new little girl! Congratulations. We've got a blog, too, but mostly outdated. Anyway, best of luck with your new baby.
Gina Thompson

Haskell Fam said...

I found you! You guys look so cute! Congrats on the little princess, I ran into your mom and emily at the gap and she told me the news. Good luck to Todd and Kye now being outnumbered! So glad to see that you now have a blog and we can keep up on the Welkers without having to run into them somewhere around p-town or at toys-r-us:)

Ali said...

Hi Amber,
I lost your email. So email me at alimathewson@gmail.com, so I can add you.
It was fun visiting at Target the other day. We need to get together and have a cousin day. We could go to the Jumpin Jacks or something. As soon as Abby's boys get feeling better we will plan it.