THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh Boy! It's a.....

GIRL! So we have known this for almost 2 weeks. I've waited to post the news because I wanted to put a picture but you know how I feel about pregnancy pictures. Anyway, we are excited! Ashton and I really wanted a girl. I love having sisters and really want Ash to have a sister. Todd said he'd be happy with either a boy or girl. Kye wanted a boy until my sister, Emily found out that her baby was a boy then he felt ok about having a sister. Emily is due 4 days after me so it will be fun to have 2 little cousins together.

3 comments:

Johnsons said...

Amber Congrats!! I am so happy for you. Another girl will be so fun. Girls are alot more fun to dress. They make so many cute girl things. Yeah!!
You of all people do not need to worry about pregnancy pictures. You are so pretty that you would never look bad!
Do you have names picked out? I can't wait to see what she will look like!
Love ya

*J*E*N* said...

Yeah you got your other girl!!!! I have been waiting...can't believe you waited to post it-stinker!!! A cute pregnant belly is adorable and I want to see some prego pics ( I understand the last two months but you are at the cute stage now!)

The Henderson Family said...

That is so great!!! It will be so fun having a baby girl again. How are you feeling? Hope the sickness hasn't been too bad. I got your post the other day and we would love to go to your cabin this summer and we would REALLY love it if you ended up here with us. I told Brandon and he thought that would be pretty cool because he has "always liked Todd". We will keep our fingers crossed. Take it easy and I will let you know when we are coming up that way. I would love to see you.