THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a fabulous Mother's Day! My cute kids made me very sweet homemade gifts and cards. They love doing those things and I love that they love it! I'm so glad to be their mom. A few days before Mother's Day, Todd asked what I wanted and I told him I'd love a new apron. I'd seen a cute one at Taipan that I really liked. Todd took the kids to Taipan but unfortunately they were out of aprons. That sent Todd and the kids on a wild goose chase. After hours of searching and no luck I told them to not worry about it and I'd order myself one online.
A few day's before I had received a package in the mail. My thoughtful mother-in-law had sent me a Mother's day gift. When I opened her gift on Sunday morning I was so surprised to find a super cute apron! She had no clue I had wanted an apron but somehow had read my mind! It was such great day. I LOVE being a mom!

0 comments: