THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Scouts


When Todd and I moved into our ward they asked me to fill out a paper about us. One of the questions asked what our past callings in the church had been. After giving it to our Bishop, Todd said "I hope you didn't write that I have been a scout leader before because if you did then that will be the calling I'll get." I laughed and assured him that would not happen. Sure enough a few months later we BOTH got the calling to be the Wolf Den Leaders. I was no longer laughing!

Since then we have grown to love our calling and our rambunctious scouts! My dad was kind enough to let the us bring the boys down to ride his horses. It was so much fun! Kye was the only boy that had ever been on a horse before. I think it was a great experience for all!

0 comments: