THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Welkers come to town

The Welkers came to visit for a few days. I was so excited to take Lola to the zoo for the first time. I envisioned all the wonderful pictures I would take. But picture after picture came back blurry and in my ignorance I could not figure out what was wrong. Finally, at the end of the day, I looked at the lens and saw it was covered in sticky little fingerprints. Oops! So here are the best of the worst!

Lola loved the skytram.

My cute baby seals.







It wouldn't be a visit from the Welkers without a trip to Disneyland. I think I have more pictures of Lola on this carousel than any other spot in the world! We had a great time.

3 comments:

Margo said...

I'm thinking that maybe you should stop posting about all the wonderful San Diego stuff so that I stop missing the place, no?? You and Lola look fabulous in that photo.

I have a new blog, just in case you didn't know : ) inprogressdownunder.blogspot.com

The Yoder Family said...

I hate when they get their sticky little fingers on your camera lens!! Cute pictures anyway.

Janene Christensen said...

Amber, if you guys ever move your kids are going to be SO disapointed...life as they know it will not exist!! Looks like you are having so much fun!!
Te amo..xoxo