THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Need some extra $? Open a lemonade stand!

My kids have been begging to do a lemonade stand. Saturday was 75 degrees so the kids made their signs and gathered their friends. I made the lemonade. Todd was worried that they wouldn't have any customers so he sat them down and explained that they might not make much money. Boy, was he wrong! I couldn't keep up with them on making the lemonade. At one point Ashton came running in the house telling me there were 6 people waiting and sure enough there were. The kids also ran out of ice and had to beg some off our neighbors. We quickly ran out of lemonade. When all was said and done they had made $30! It really was an example to me of just how kind people are. So many stopped to make a few kids very happy. The best part was after we had counted out and split the money Kye yelled " I'm taking my money and buying a soda (from our community room)!" They all cheered and followed. Gotta love kids!

2 comments:

Johnsons said...

How could you not buy lemonade from those cute kids!!
I need to call you this week, I am going through Amber withdrawls.

Angie H. said...

How fun and good for them! I wish it was 75 here.Love ya girl!