THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

What was I thinking?

My two good friends Amy, Jamie and I agreed to be in charge of our 15 year class reunion. What were we thinking? It was a TON of work. Not to mention that we've all moved out-of-state since high school. We had fun planning it and it turned out to be a great event. We had it at Jamie's parent's greenhouse. It's beautiful there. It was so fun to see our old classmates and to catch up. After 15 years everyone just seemed really interested in getting to visit with each other and all the silly high school clicks were forgotten. It was a fun weekend but I'm glad it's over!




The night before, our classmate had all the families out for a bbq at his farm. The kids had a blast!

2 comments:

Angie H. said...

I am glad it turned out well and that it is finally over for you. You all look so good. Can't wait to see you in Nov.

joice said...

Amber; I'm glad to here it went well. You look so beautiful in those pictures. I'm sure your glad its over and glad to be home. Joice