THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine Day Cookies


One of our family traditions is to make sugar cookies for Valentines Day. It always seems like such a great idea and like so much fun but then 5 hours later, with flour every where, my kitchen a big mess and my kids done frosting after only 2 cookies, I'm left wondering "Is it all worth it?". All I have to do is look at their frosting coated smiling faces to realize it's worth every second of it. These are the things that I remember from my youth and I know they will be some of their best memories also.

2 comments:

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Amber, I love the cookie tradition! We do it at our house too! I just wanted to drop you a note to check out Ashton and Kye on my Blog!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Bamberly or is it Bambie? So fun to find you!!! Your mom and sister are darling. I am guessing they told you I ran into them at Sundance. I was in Utah for my brothers wedding and took a few hours to go snowboarding by myself. Your kids are so big and adorable. Would love to catch up!